您的位置: 首页 > 教案大全

英语三只小猪教案,三只小猪角色扮演教案,三只小猪公开课教案

英语三只小猪教案

小星星英语里《小猫钓鱼》(凭记忆写的): black cat:hello,i'm black cat! white cat:hi,i'm white cat. black & white cat:we are brother and sister. white cat:hello,brother!today is sunday,shall we go fishing? black cat:why not?let's go! black cat:wow!there is a butterfly!come and play with me,please! white cat:it's time to go home. black cat:okay. mother cat:how many fishes so you have? white cat:one,two,three...i have ten finshes! black cat:i have no fish...

三只小猪绘本教案

三只小猪角色扮演教案

Nails Has a bad temper of the boy,his father gave him a bag of nails.And told him that whenever he lost his temper when a nail on the nail in the backyard on the fence.The first day,the boy has nailed 37 nails.Slowly,under the nail every day to reduce the quantity of nails,he found that control of their temper than those under the nail nails easy.Thus,there is one day,the boy never lost patience,temper chaos.His father told him the matter.The father said,and now whenever he can begin to control their own temper when a nail on the pull-out.One day later,the last boy's father told him,he finally put all the nails to pull out come. His father shook his hand,came to the backyard,said:"You're doing a good job and my child,but look at the fence on the hole.These fences will never be able to restore to before it.You angry when Say these words like nails,like a scar left.If you take a knife and stabbed someone else knife,no matter how many times do you say I am raptao 2009-3-21 15:25:23 翻译: 钉子 有一个坏脾气的男孩,他父亲给了他一袋钉子.并且告诉他,每当他发脾气的时候就钉一个钉子在后院的围栏上.第一天,这个男孩钉下了37根钉子.慢慢地,每天钉下的钉子数量减少了,他发现控制自己的脾气要比钉下那些钉子容易.于是,有一天,这个男孩再也不会失去耐性,乱发脾气.他告诉父亲这件事情.父亲又说,现在开始每当他能控制自己脾气的时候,就拔出一根钉子.一天天过去了,最后男孩告诉他的父亲,他终于把所有钉子给拔出来了. 父亲握着他的手,来到后院说:“你做得很好,我的好孩子,但是看看那些围栏上的洞.这些围栏将永远不能恢复到从前的样子.你生气的时候说的话就像这些钉子一样留下疤痕.如果你拿刀子捅别人一刀,不管你说了多少次对不起,那个伤口将永远存在.话语的伤痛就像真实的伤痛一样令人无法承受.” 人与人之间常常因为一些无法释怀的僵持,而造成永远的伤害.如果我们都能从自己做起,开始宽容地看待他人,相信你一定能收到许多意想不到的结果.为别人开启一扇窗,也就是让自己看到更完整的天空.

三只小猪公开课教案

哦哦哦哦AI

作者:久伴英语

幼儿英语学习的方式是需要丰富多彩的,这样才能有效的激发孩子对英语学习的兴趣,而幼儿英语幽默情景剧,就是一种很好的英语学习方法。通过让孩子融入故事情节中进行表演学习,不仅能够激发孩子对英语的学习兴趣,在表演过程中更能够有效的理解消化英语故事所表达的内容,学到更多英语知识,今天小编为小朋友们准备了一篇简单幼儿英语情景剧剧本——《三只小猪》(Three Little Pigs),一起来学习一下吧!

Three Little Pigs

三只小猪

主要人物:Storyteller故事讲述者、Mother 猪妈妈、Wolf狼、Sister pig Long-Long猪妹妹、Brother pigs Ding-Ding猪哥哥丁丁、Brother pigs Dong-Dong猪哥哥东东

Mother pig: you have grown up. You must build yourselves a house. Good-bye, children. To build a room. Be careful of the Wolf.

猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得为自己盖间房。再见,孩子们。去盖间房。小心狼。

Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye.

小猪们:好的,妈妈。再见。

Wolf: I'm hungry. Look, there are three little pigs to make my delicious meal.

狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。

Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers?

猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?

Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves.

丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。

Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks.

东东:我在用树枝盖房子。

Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. And sticks aren’t strong.

猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不牢固。

Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy.

猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。

Brother pigs:What are you doing, sister?

猪哥哥:你在干什么?

Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks.

猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。

Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult.

猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。

Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong.

猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。……

Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have a nap.

猪哥哥:哦,我们完了。我们先睡个觉吧。。

Sister pig: My house is built. My house is strong.

猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房很坚固。

Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors!

狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门!

Brother pigs: No. No. Go away.

猪哥哥们:不开,不开。快点走开。

Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren’t strong.

狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。

Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run to Long-Long’s house.

讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。

Brother pigs: Help! Help!

猪哥哥:救命! 救命!

Wolf: Stop, you two pigs.

狼:站住,你这两只小猪。

Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in.

猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。

Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. My house is strong.

龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。

Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open the door!

狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。

Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf.

三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。你这只恶狼。

Wolf: I’ll blow it down.

狼:我要吹倒它。

Storyteller: the Wolf blew and he blew and he blew. But the house is very strong.

讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。可是房子非常坚固。

Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh.

狼:我要撞倒它。噢!

Long-Long: Let’s boil the water.

龙龙:我们把水烧开。

Brother pigs: OK.

猪哥哥:好的。

Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot.

狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。

Three little pigs: good! The Wolf is dead. The Wolf is dead.

三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。

Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong work hard with Long-Long.They work and play together.

讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东 和龙龙一起努力工作。 他们一起工作,一起玩。

以上就是小编为大家整理出来的一篇简单幼儿英语情景剧《三只小猪》的剧本,通过让孩子饰演情景剧的角色,能够让孩子身处于一个全英文的环境中,从而激发孩子对英语的学习兴趣并提高英语各方面的能力。

三只小猪英语教学教案范文。

幼儿园大班语言课教案:三只小猪盖新房 童话剧 三只小猪盖新房 (第二课时 ) 活动目标: 1、在理解故事的基础上能熟练的复述故事. 2、分角色表演故事幼儿园三只小猪的教案。

三只小猪盖房子教案。

hcjdkshfjkdshvjdfvjdgvdgdjjghdfg英语三只小猪教案。

超简版的 没有对话 三只小猪 从前有三只小猪,他们都长大了要离开妈妈了.于是他们一人盖了一个房子,第一只小猪是草房结果灰太狼一来房子就塌了.第二只小猪的房子是木头的灰太狼用锤子一锤就坏了而第三只小猪是石头的灰太狼一来弄得满身都是伤,狼呗不堪.妈妈知道后表扬了第三只小猪! The three little pigs Formerly have three little pigs, they are grown up to leave a mom. Then one of them built a house, the first little pig's house of straw results big big Wolf way the house fell down. The second little pig's house is made of wood ash too Wolf with a hammer a hammer it broke down and the third little pig is stone ashes too Wolf way get covered is injured, the Wolf bai unbearable. Mother after know praised the third little pig!三只小猪绘本教案。

幼儿园大班语言课教案:三只小猪盖新房 童话剧 三只小猪盖新房 (第二课时 ) 活动目标: 1、在理解故事的基础上能熟练的复述故事. 2、分角色表演故事 本回答被提问者采纳 三只小猪角色扮演教案。